Monday, January 10, 2011

A Different Use For Silly Bandz!


Copying from the winner maker :
http://mysentimentexactlee.com/2010/07/a-different-use-for-silly-bandz-wine-markers/

I threw a big party last night and needed over a dozen wine glasses. As I was setting them out I realized I had no wine charms or wine markers. How were people going to remember which wine glass was theirs? Suddenly I had a bright idea and called to my husband to bring down my son’s Silly Bandz!

I stretched each Silly Bandz out over the base of the glass and they hung perfectly around each base as the most unique wine markers anyone had ever seen. My friends went on and on about how creative an idea it was and how happy they were to see a different use for the Silly Bandz.

Everyone took their time picking out the perfect wine glass for their personality based on the Silly Bandz and no one lost their glass all night. One of the best parts was that it meant less dish washing for me which in turn uses less water. Smart and eco friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment